1. Are you willing to admit you are powerless over lust and self?
2. Do you desire sobriety and freedom from the actions and obsessions
of lust and self for the next 24 hours?
3. Are you willing to do whatever is necessary to protect your sobriety
for the next 24 hours, including: a) rigorous honesty b) praying to
God c) calling on others d) forgiving all resentments e) refusing all
hits as toxic f) reading literature g) going to meetings h) setting
boundaries i) maintaining an attitude of gratitude
4. Do you realize that this renewal does not keep us sober - GOD DOES
- however, it does help us to be aware of ourselves and to be accountable
5. Do you understand that this renewal is for this 24 hours, and that
tomorrow you are free to go another way, make other choices?
6. Are you willing with me now, to turn your will and your life over
to the care of God, the one who kept you sober yesterday and protected
you from the full consequences of your lust in the past?
7. Have you done anything in the last 24 hours that you are ashamed
any boundaries? Have you done anything you are grateful for during the
past 24 hours?
8. Are you planning anything you would be ashamed of during the next
Anything you would be grateful for in the next 24 hours?